May contain some propaganda articles !
- November 28, 2022FSB says it ‘prevented a series of terrorist attacks’ in Russian-controlled Zaporizhzhia
- November 28, 2022At last minute, Moscow postpones planned consultations with Washington on strategic arms limits
- November 28, 2022Mobilized soldiers and relatives face rejection applying for debt relief
- November 28, 2022Vitali Klitschko: power outages in Kyiv may continue until spring
- November 27, 2022House of spies. Bellingcat finds real estate registered to alleged Russian spies living in Sweden (it’s in the Moscow building that houses high-ranking intelligence officers)
The Moscow Times
- November 28, 2022Former Official Demands Supreme Court Deem Him a Foreign Agent
- November 28, 2022Nobel Peace Laureate Calls for Weapons to Free Ukraine
- November 28, 2022Over a Third of Russians Admit Trying to Reduce Food Bill – State Poll
- November 28, 2022Moscow Postpones Scheduled Nuclear Arms Reduction Talks With U.S.
- November 28, 2022EU Members Unanimously Agree to Punish Russian Sanctions Busters
- November 28, 2022‘Spared the Noose’: Crowdfunding Helps Russian Anti-War Protesters Pay Fines
- November 28, 2022Putin and Kazakhstan's Tokayev Reaffirm Ties After Ukraine Tensions
- November 28, 2022Ukraine Warns of Fresh Russian Missile Strikes
- November 28, 2022Russian Social Network Bans Soldiers’ Mothers’ Group Following Putin Criticism
- November 28, 2022Bomb Shelter Signs Spring Up Across Russian Cities
- November 27, 202290 Years On, Ukrainians See Repeat of Soviet 'Genocide'
- November 26, 2022Belarus Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei Dies Suddenly
- November 26, 2022Ukraine War Fuels ‘Fear and Anxiety’ for Russia’s Trans Community
- November 26, 2022In a Devastated Ukrainian Village, Winter Brings More Misery
- November 25, 2022Death Toll for Russian Soldiers in Ukraine at Least 9,300 – BBC
- November 25, 2022Putin Meets With Carefully Selected Group of Soldiers' Mothers
- November 25, 2022Putin Ally Alexei Kudrin Set to Run Tech Giant Yandex – Reports
- November 25, 2022Swedish Brothers Go on Trial in 'Unique' Russian Spy Case
- November 25, 2022Half of Kyiv Residents Still Without Electricity After Strikes
- November 25, 2022Slain Russian Soldiers ‘Belong to the State,’ Siberian Governor Tells Mothers
- November 25, 2022Russian Official Quits After Son’s Bloody Videos Spark School Shooting Fears
- November 24, 2022Former Khabarovsk Governor Plans Hunger Strike to Protest Trial
- November 24, 2022Putin Warns of 'Grave Consequences' to Oil Price Caps
- November 24, 2022As Winter Sets In, Ukrainian Battlefields Shows Few Signs Of Freezing
- November 24, 2022Russian Soldiers' Mothers Accuse Putin of Avoiding Them
- November 24, 2022Russia Eyes Domestic Alternatives to Instagram, TikTok, Zoom
- November 24, 2022'Foreign and Ukrainian Air Defense' Caused Kyiv Damage, Russia Says
- November 24, 2022Over 80K Russian Passports Issued in 'Annexed' Ukraine – Moscow
- November 24, 2022Russian Lawmakers Pass Expansion to ‘Gay Propaganda’ Ban
- November 24, 2022Russia’s Wagner Group Says Sending Blood-Stained Sledgehammer to EU Parliament
- February 20, 2020Russian diamond mining giant sells a rare pink diamond to an American collector
- November 18, 2019Vladimir Putin approves Russia’s next mega infrastructure project, a $1.3bn bridge across river Lena
- December 29, 2018The ‘Iron Lady’ of Siberia invites you to visit Yakutsk, the world’s coldest city
- September 26, 2017Russia in ‘remarkable recovery story’ as number of visitors to Phuket soar
- September 22, 2017Record pink rough diamond found by Alrosa subsidiary in Siberia
- September 7, 2017Russia offers a bridge across history to connect Tokyo to the Trans-Siberian railway
- June 28, 2017Business mission in Kuril Islands signals a new era for Russia and Japan
- May 25, 2017Iconic mammoth hotel planned for Lake Baikal with soaring-100 metre high tusks
- April 3, 2017Sparkling Far East of Russia – Indian KGK to invest $50 million into a diamond-cutting factory
- March 31, 2017Climate change offers chance of major economic boost in Arctic for Russia, says Putin
Name RUS- Russia is stolen from Ukraine, so I revert to old name.
(but now i was blocked on wikipedia trying to keep that name and facts about it!?- whats more important, wikipedia admins, facts or rules)
The name of the Grand Duchy of Moscow, changed for Russia by Tsar Peter I in the early 18th century. The goal of this change was to establish a connection between Muscovy and medieval state of Kievan Rus’, thus claiming the right of Moscow to possess all the lands of Rus’. Muscovy was officially renamed by Russian imperial decree in 1721. The ethnonym “Russian” was fixed later – only at the end of the century, when Empress Catherine II of “the highest command” Moscow ordered the people called “Russian people” and forbade them to use the title of “Muscovites”.
was changed to
The Grand Duchy of Moscow, changed to the Tsardom of Russia by Tsar Ivan IV in 1547.
WHICH IS NOT TRUE
was renamed not from muscovy to tsardom of russia in 1547 but was done in 1721 and renamed THEN from muscovy to russia.
history channel ivan the terrible no mention of tsardom Ivan Moscow, it is just called Muscovy & Muscovites
Hakluyt, Richard, 1552?-1616
Title The Discovery of Muscovy
LoC Class DK: History: General and Eastern Hemisphere: Russia, Former Soviet Republics, Poland
Subject Willoughby, Hugh, Sir, d. 1554
Subject Chancellor, Richard, d. 1556
While there was Muscovy, there never was, is , and will be a country named “russia”.
Russia is NO country, it’s offical name is Russian Federation (RF) a unvoluntary federation of 85 parts of which Muscovy/Moscow is the parasite.
Name “Russia” will disappear when Ukraine monopolizes history of Kyvian Rus , then it will be again Muscovy…rofl ol